Play It Safe
Play It Safe™ | Commitment to Care
Delaware North’s Play It Safe™ | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of infectious diseases like COVID-19.
We’ve reengineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines set forth by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Each of our facilities undergoes rigorous ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
Key elements of the Play It Safe program include:
- Guests are asked to adhere to social distancing protocols while waiting to enter.
- All incoming guests will be added to a guest registry and their identity will be stored as a record of their visit.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask or other face covering during their visit. Guests will need to provide their own masks.
- Temperature screening and health check of guests takes place upon entering the facility.
- An on-site Clean Team has been created, and its members are equipped with Ecolab® multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant to conduct ongoing sanitization of all surfaces. They will help to protect guests by dispensing hand sanitizer and spot cleaning slot machines and other surfaces on request.
- Social distancing protocols are in place throughout the facility.
- Touchless service and payment options are now available at food and beverage outlets.
- Hand-sanitizing stations have been added at the entrance and throughout the facility.
- Air exchange settings have been bolstered to optimize air quality within the facility.
- Some service offerings may be limited or unavailable to help maintain safe social distancing and health and safety guidelines.
Standards for our employees:
- Take a health check, including a temperature screen, when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive Play It Safe™ Training Program.
New entry screening procedures:
Please note: all patrons must have a mask or similar face covering to enter the facility. This is for the protection of you and all guests and employees.
Our facility is operating under strict occupancy guidelines and patrons will be permitted to enter as occupancy limits permit.
We require that patrons maintain safe social distancing outside the facility while waiting to gain entry as well as inside the facility.
All patrons will be screened and have their ID registered upon entry to the facility. Guests are instructed that they should not approach the facility it they have any symptoms or risk factors for COVID-19.
Symptoms and risk factors for COVID-19:
Patrons who have any of the following symptoms or risk factors should NOT attempt to enter the facility.
You have been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
You are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher (within past 72 hours)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- New loss of smell or taste
- Muscle pain
- Unexplained headache
- Sore throat
The CDC guidelines state that you should remain in quarantine for at least ten days after you first experience symptoms and 72 hours after your symptoms subside.
To ensure the privacy of our guests and associates, we do not publicly disclose an individual employee or guest having tested positive. In the event there is a guest or associate who we learn has tested positive, we notify the local health department to perform applicable contact tracing and to follow any directions they may have if there are any additional steps we should take.