At Jumer’s Casino & Hotel, we’re committed to remaining accessible to all of our visitors so that everyone can enjoy our facility. And this commitment extends from our location outside of Rock Island, Illinois to our web site.
To ensure that all visitors to our web site share the same user experience, we voluntarily comply with the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments of 1998 and Level 1.0 Accessibility Guidelines proposed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These requirements ensure that individuals with visual, physical or developmental disabilities have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to that provided to the public who are not individuals with disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
ADA Room Features
Please note: Our ADA rooms should be booked only by guests who require these features or when no other rooms are available.
All ADA-compliant rooms include:
- The hotel’s public entrance is accessible.
- The route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the registration area, guest rooms and meeting/ballroom area are accessible.
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width.
- The registration desk is accessible.
- The hotel’s public restrooms are accessible.
- Fire alarm system, including emergency strobe light
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use.
- Closed-caption television programming available
- Lowered thermostat
- Lowered bed(s) to ADA standard
- Lowered entryway features, including peephole and door latch
- Lowered bathroom features, including towel hooks
- Wide bathroom doors
- Bathroom grab bars
- ADA toilets
- Shower chairs
- The swimming pool is not fully accessible.
- The business center is not fully accessible.
- The route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities, swimming pool and business center is not fully accessible.
- Accessible parking spaces for cars are provided in the self-parking facility. Parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility are not fully accessible.
- The hotel offers accessible guest transportation.
Accessible Standard Room – Two Queen Beds or One King Bed
These comfortable guest rooms comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act and feature one king bed or two queen beds. Along with many of the features of the standard guest rooms at Jumer’s Casino & Hotel, this room also includes easily accessible lighting and climate control features, a full ADA-compliant bathroom, available closed-caption television, and more to ensure your comfort and convenience.